Stony Brook/ Uniondale, December 20th 2012 — Sen. John Flanagan (R-East Northport) and members of Forchelli, Curto, Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo & Terrana, LLP, of Uniondale, NY visited Stony Brook Long Island Children’s Hospital. The firm conducts an annual toy drive to benefit Long Island hospitals, and Stony Brook Children’s has been selected as this year’s beneficiary. “Wolfie,” the Stony Brook University mascot, was also on hand to help distribute gifts.
- New York State Sen. John Flanagan (R-Northport)
- Kathleen Deegan Dickson, Esq., partner, Forchelli, Curto, Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo & Terrana, LLP
- Stony Brook University President Samuel L. Stanley Jr.
- Kenneth Kaushansky MD, MACP: Senior Vice President, Health Sciences, and Dean, Stony Brook University School of Medicine
- L. Reuven Pasternak, MD, Vice President for Health Systems, Stony Brook Medicine, and Chief Executive Officer, Stony Brook University Hospital
- Margaret M. McGovern, MD, PhD, Physician-in-Chief, Stony Brook Long Island Children’s Hospital
- Debra Grimm MS, RN, Associate Director of Nursing and Administrator for Stony Brook Children’s
- “Wolfie,” the Stony Brook University mascot
- Child Life Specialists and staff of Stony Brook Children’s
Founded in 1976, Forchelli, Curto, Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo & Terrana LLP is one of Long Island’s most acclaimed and distinguished law firms. Headquartered in Uniondale, NY, the Firm is conveniently located for clients in Nassau and Suffolk. The Firm employs nearly 50 attorneys who provide counsel to a broad range of clients, including national, regional and local businesses, major real estate developers and organizations, banks, insurance companies, municipalities, educational institutions, and individuals. Personal attention and quality representation that is both practical and cost-effective are hallmarks of the Firm’s policy towards clients.
*The Omni, 333 Earle Ovington Boulevard, Suite 1010, Uniondale, New York 11553*