- This event has passed.
James C. Ricca to Speak on Community Bankers Mortgage Forum Panel
March 26 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$85
- trends in the industry/lending community
- broker loyalty
- ease (or complication) of getting deals through approval/closing process given the increased regulations
- large vs. small deals, and banks’ interest in them
- managing borrowers’ expectations
- how some lenders prefer larger deals from brokers, but don’t really address the balance of smaller ones
- how some lenders recognize that brokers are their clients (code word: broker protection)
Other speakers include Rick Maher, EVP CLO, Maspeth Federal Savings and Terry McArdle, First VP Commercial Loan Officer, Valley National. Ron Hartmann, EVP CRE Lending, Flushing Bank will moderate.
Event Cost for Non-Members: $90