Landon C. Dais
Landon C. Dais
Landon C. Dais is Of Counsel to the Firm.
Dais was a William L Greene Scholar at Hofstra Law School. He was chosen for the fellowship because of his dedication to the under-served. In addition, Dais became a Pro-Bono Scholar. As a member of the inaugural class, under NY State Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman, Dais served as a Public Defender for Neighborhood Defender Services (NDS) of Harlem.
Prior to his legal career, Dais worked on multiple political campaigns throughout the east coast. His political career then led him to Miami, Florida where he was asked to work as a Senior Political Associate for The Apafirm—a leading fundraising and campaign strategy firm—and served as the Deputy Campaign Manager for Col. Dr. Rudy Moise’s 2010 congressional campaign. Upon returning to Harlem, Dais became the Deputy Director of Urban Planning & Policy to the VP of the NY Senate.
Before 2008, Dais worked in the construction and real estate development industry. As a project manager and engineer at Turner Construction, he worked on high-profile projects such as: Yankee Stadium, IAC, and 3 World Financial Center.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2015
- Columbia University’s Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, MS in Real Estate Development, 2004
- Morehouse College, B.A., 2003
- New York State Bar
- The Bronx Democratic Party – Appointed Vice Chair
- Summer 2021 Association of Corporate Counsel Newsletter
Co-author, “Seeing Green: Opportunities for Your Business in the Cannabis Market”
- October 28, 2020
Forchelli Deegan Terrana LLP has a Combined Total of 34 Attorneys Selected to the 2020 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- October 26, 2019
National Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Section’s Annual Conference
Panelist, “Don’t Get Lost in the Weeds: The Latest on Marijuana and the Workplace”
- LANDON C. DAIS TO PUT ON THE GLOVES FOR FIGHT FOR CHARITY
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center Honors Associate Landon C. Dais As Public Interest/Pro Bono Attorney of the Year