Carol Rizzo is a partner in Forchelli Deegan Terrana LLP’s Tax Certiorari practice group.
Since 1995, Carol Rizzo, Esq. was a prominent attorney in the field of real property tax assessment litigation at Koeppel Martone & Leistman, L.L.C., where she successfully handled assessment challenges for an array of property types. Prior to her tenure at Koeppel, Carol was an Assistant Town Attorney for the Town of Islip, where she counseled and defended all phases of the assessment process. Carol also represented the Town in land use and zoning litigation.
- Dowling College (B.S. 1988)
- The Jacob D. Fuchsburg Law Center of Touro College (J.D. 1992)
- New York
- East Islip Chamber of Commerce (member)
- Touro Law Review (1990-1992)
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association (Member, Tax Certiorari and Condemnation Committee, 1995 – present)
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Women’s Bar Association
- October 25, 2022
New York Real Estate Journal, The Women Partners of Forchelli Deegan Terrana LLP’s Tax Certiorari Practice Group Featured in WIPS