Phone: (516) 248-1700
Fax: (866) 522-1413
Robert H. Groman has been practicing law since 1965 and concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate and commercial matters, including business succession planning, estate planning, probate, trusts, income, gift and estate tax law, and the establishment of charitable organizations.
Over the past 40 years, he has represented a broad range of clients—both as General Counsel and for specialized matters—in various business sectors, including manufactured products, retail, health care, service, and food industries. Mr. Groman is the legal counsel of the Firm’s Veterinary Practice Group.
Mr. Groman has an AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating.
- Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax, Trusts & Estates
- Queens College, City University of New York, B.A., 1963
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 1965
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 1969
- New York State (1965)
- U.S. Tax Court (1966)
- U.S. District Court, E.D.N.Y. (1968)
- U.S. District Court, S.D.N.Y. (1968)
- U.S. Supreme Court (1972)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Former President, Homeowners Association at Meadowbrook Pointe (Westbury, NY)
- Former Chair, Committee for Attorneys and Accountants, Nassau County Bar Association
- Former Chair, Nassau/Suffolk Region of the B’nai B’rith Youth Organization
- Former Member, American Veterinary Medical Law Association (AVMLA) and VetPartners
- Former Member, North Hempstead Planning Board