Phone: (516) 248-1700
Fax: (866) 493-9123
Parshhueram T. Misir concentrates his practice in the areas of construction litigation, commercial litigation, and judgment enforcement.
He has successfully represented owners, contractors, and sureties in complex commercial, construction, and design defect litigation cases in both the federal and state courts of New York and New Jersey—as well as in trials, arbitration, and mediation.
Mr. Misir also has considerable experience with the mechanic’s lien laws of New York and New Jersey, and has been involved in numerous cases relating to the foreclosure of public and private mechanic’s liens in New York and New Jersey. He has also drafted, filed, and foreclosed mechanic’s liens in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Maine, and New Hampshire.
- Brooklyn Law School, 1998
- Syracuse University, B.S., 1988
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Member of the Nassau County Bar Association