Gianni V. Sbarro
Gianni V. Sbarro
Gianni V. Sbarro is an associate in the firm’s Land Use & Zoning practice group. He represents commercial and residential clients on a local, regional, and national basis, concentrating on complex land use and zoning matters, including diligence and applications for discretionary approvals with governmental agencies.
As an associate in the firm’s Real Estate practice group, Gianni also counsels corporations, real estate firms, property management companies, financial institutions, individuals, and other real estate holders and operators in relation to their management and transactions of commercial real estate.
Before joining the firm, Gianni was privileged to work for two distinguished judges: Honorable Joseph F. Bianco of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, and Honorable Thomas A. Adams, the former Presiding Justice of the Appellate Term Supreme Court, Second Judicial Department. Through these experiences, Gianni gained a deep understanding of the federal and state court systems by engaging in pretrial conferences, courtroom proceedings, and drafting judicial memoranda and preliminary opinions.
In addition to receiving his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law, Gianni also graduated from New York University with an M.S. in Real Estate and Fairfield University with a B.S. in Finance and Management.
- New York University, School of Professional Studies, Schack Institute of Real Estate, M.S., 2022
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Fairfield University, Charles F. Dolan School of Business, B.S., 2017
- New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Columbian Lawyers Association of Nassau County
- Member, Columbian Lawyers Association, First Judicial Department